I have found some fantastic new sites that I really love. I don't know how many readers remember the blog wherein I mentioned Toxel.com, this post will be very reminiscent of that! (Toxel is still very active in their posts, by the way, and I still love scanning the site from time to time. Case in point, their latest "Modern Studio Apartment" addition.)
Just recently, one of my best childhood friends and her husband decided to move their family to St. Kitts in the Caribbean, and she posted about houzz.com. I decided to check the site out myself, since one of my hobbies is admiration of lovely interior design. This site is amazing.
One of my favorite things about interior design in built-ins. This site has them by the pages! Not only that, but there is a 3D option on some of their photo albums! You do have to be a member of the site to see some of those options though (which I rarely ever do), but for those willing to invest more attention on those things - this isn't a bad site to visit! For those not wanting to sign up, there are still plenty of things to see without having to sign up for extras, which I genuinely appreciate!
Shout out to Mandy for the hook-up on this one! It is a stellar great find! I hope your move goes well! All my love to you and yours while you are away!
On to the more and the different. I have been a Deltec Homes fan for years now. Since I live in an area where there is a considerable amount of storm damage done pretty consistently, I've really been interested in building myself a solid home when the time comes for me to move out of my apartment. These homes are a little pre-fab, which annoys me a tiny bit, but ONLY a tiny bit. You still get the option of putting most of your walls up where you want them so it really isn't so bad. These guys also build efficient, they build green, and all of the houses are really beautifully done. Their website has so much information about building a house too! It really makes you stop and think about the things you will need, the things you will want, and how you are going to budget it all. This 6 Step Guide is a wonderful example of that. They've also been featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Tell me that doesn't help their credibility!
I've been a fan of Deltec for such a long time that I can remember when when their site only featured about 5 different links and about 10 different plans. To watch how that company has grown online alone has been incredible to me! And just in case you are wondering, if I build a Deltec for myself one day, I am holding out for the 1 story Chesapeake! I love the openness in it!
That's all for this installment. I'll be keeping my eyes open and hopefully sharing LOTS more with all my readers in the future! Again, my apologies for being so long between posts! Happy surfing everyone!
Just recently, one of my best childhood friends and her husband decided to move their family to St. Kitts in the Caribbean, and she posted about houzz.com. I decided to check the site out myself, since one of my hobbies is admiration of lovely interior design. This site is amazing.
One of my favorite things about interior design in built-ins. This site has them by the pages! Not only that, but there is a 3D option on some of their photo albums! You do have to be a member of the site to see some of those options though (which I rarely ever do), but for those willing to invest more attention on those things - this isn't a bad site to visit! For those not wanting to sign up, there are still plenty of things to see without having to sign up for extras, which I genuinely appreciate!
Shout out to Mandy for the hook-up on this one! It is a stellar great find! I hope your move goes well! All my love to you and yours while you are away!
On to the more and the different. I have been a Deltec Homes fan for years now. Since I live in an area where there is a considerable amount of storm damage done pretty consistently, I've really been interested in building myself a solid home when the time comes for me to move out of my apartment. These homes are a little pre-fab, which annoys me a tiny bit, but ONLY a tiny bit. You still get the option of putting most of your walls up where you want them so it really isn't so bad. These guys also build efficient, they build green, and all of the houses are really beautifully done. Their website has so much information about building a house too! It really makes you stop and think about the things you will need, the things you will want, and how you are going to budget it all. This 6 Step Guide is a wonderful example of that. They've also been featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Tell me that doesn't help their credibility!
I've been a fan of Deltec for such a long time that I can remember when when their site only featured about 5 different links and about 10 different plans. To watch how that company has grown online alone has been incredible to me! And just in case you are wondering, if I build a Deltec for myself one day, I am holding out for the 1 story Chesapeake! I love the openness in it!That's all for this installment. I'll be keeping my eyes open and hopefully sharing LOTS more with all my readers in the future! Again, my apologies for being so long between posts! Happy surfing everyone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment