Saturday, April 18, 2009

You are cordially invited!

I never know how to begin these things. I have plenty that I want to write about and share, but I never can quite get over my "foot in mouth" enough to express myself properly. So, to start, I suppose I'd better do what my English teacher was forever reminding me to do and "tell you what I'm going to tell you - before I tell you what I told you that I'd tell you".
(This would be English the subject, not English the nationality... Although, I'd probably have a much firmer grasp of the language if I'd had an English English teacher. )

I'm starting this blog for two reasons, the first of these reasons being that I wanted a place of my own where I can make public my thoughts on anything I'm wanting to write about.
These thoughts may include (but are by no means limited to):
~ Books, Art, Movies, & Music

(to be know as the "BAMM" blogs)

~ Plays, Museum Exhibits, & various other "out on the town" excursions:
(to be known as the "OTT" blogs)
~ Personal Hobbies & Interests
(to be known as the "HOBI" blogs)

The second reason being that I would like to eventually make a little extra money doing this - once I figure out Google's AdSense thingamajig. So, if you see an ad here one day that you decide to be gracious enough to click on... I just want to say "Thank You" in advance. Through your clickies... you are helping a poor country bumpkin make her world a "greener" place.

Well, now that all that razzmatazz is out of the way, what shall I write about first?
I know! How about the kitchen sink?

I always felt badly that the kitchen sink had to be left out of that whole "everything but the kitchen sink" phrase. So, for my purposes.. I decided to include it in my title because the kitchen sink deserves the chance to shine just as much as everything else!
And boy, you have got to check out some of these crazy sinks!







If you think those are neat you should head over to http://www.toxel.com/. They have an insane number of super neat things to check out... particularly if you are into interior design! It's quickly becoming one of my new favorite sites!

Kisses,
Kirby

0 comments:

Post a Comment